What is Shopify Plus? Why it is one of the best enterprise ecommerce platforms for your business? Here is an overview of Shopify Plus advantages!
If you are already involved in the ecommerce industry, the chances are that you’ve probably heard about Shopify and Shopify Plus.
Shopify Plus is one of the most popular cloud-based enterprise ecommerce platforms suitable for high-volume sellers. It comes with enterprise-grade selling features and options without an expensive price tag and troubles of traditional enterprise open-source solutions. Many brands and large businesses use Shopify Plus to improve and boost their business.
Shopify Plus make it super simple for you to sell and promote your products online on all major social media networks and marketplaces. It’s great multichannel capabilities improve sales, boost customer engagement, and increase brand awareness across the channels you prefer.
They have an expert team of support agents, account managers, and technical designers that make the transition from other ecommerce platforms to Shopify Plus smooth and fast.
Shopify Plus comes with numerous benefits. Some of the benefits you should know about are:
- Hosting: This is a highly scalable SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platform that guarantees 99.97% uptime for your website and gives your buyers a pleasant and enjoyable shopping experience. The SaaS model is great as it reduces the manpower costs, as well as, the IT hardware costs which mean you will have more time to focus on your business.
- Payments: With Shopify Plus, you can sell in-store, online, and through any channel you want. You are allowed to accept payments from PayPal, Bitcoin, and other payment gateways (there are around 70 payment gateways to choose from). You can sell in multiple regions or in different languages.
- Bandwidth: Did you know that Shopify Plus can handle thousands of orders per minute? Yes, with Shopify Plus, there is no limit to your sales volume or the number of products you sell.
- Security: Shopify is a secure ecommerce platform. It is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
- Multichannel Sales: There are ready-to-go integrations with Stitch Labs, Ordoro, Channel Advisor, Brightpearl, and others that allow you to create custom applications that can link your sales channels.
- Support: Shopify Plus provides a dedicated support that can improve your e-commerce site. You can access the support team through email or phone.
Top competitors to Shopify Plus are Magento, 3dCart, and BigCommerce.
Member @collectorbank discussed #B2B #ecommerce at Amcham’s event. Read their 3 success factors to focus on: specialization, buying experience, and simplicity from @KauppalehtiFi (in Finnish): https://t.co/eFz9C8jlBs
— Amcham Finland (@amchamwatch) 21 de agosto de 2018